Monday, January 7, 2013

World after Azteca: Mirage?

I was doing some research on the internet, and on Wikipedia, some people seem to think that Mirage is the next and final world in our Morganthe Story. I want to know if you guys would agree with this, because if people are right, and Mirage is the next world and takes us up to level 100, I will buy everyone on my friends list who I play with often a Mirage pet. I'm not even joking. I will save up and buy the crowns to buy the 20 some pets. Would you guys agree when we think Mirage is the next world after Azteca? I'll post the link to the mentioned worlds section of the Wikipedia page here.

Also, have any of you heard the Azteca Post Apoocalypse theme, i haven't and I would like to. If you can find me the theme or record it and upload it to youtube so I can hear it, I will give you my undying love.

No comments:

Post a Comment