Sunday, June 12, 2011

Dragon Riders of the Spiral

The new dragon's hoard pack in the crowns shop gives lots of items. These include a two handed sword,special dragon rider's outfit, and the chance at rare Bone Dragon and/or Dragon Wing mounts.

I have been thinking of starting my own out of game guild that would be called"The Dragon Riders of the Spiral" and was wondering how to get started on that? Diary of a wizard could help me with that, but I want other people's help so I am turning to my blog followers and members of my fansite for help. How would I get started on making an unofficial out of game guild?

(P.S. The 24 of June is Wizy500's first annual Quest Fest.We meet in nightside about 10:30 and add each other as friends ang go questing. Hope you can make it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment