Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Harlequin Knight Battle

So after all the trouble I got into with Caoranach the Fire-Spitter and the Fomori Giants collecting the Sword and Sheild, I was dubbed a Squire by Friar Nolan and could challenge the Harlequin Knight to cross the Hundred Year Bridge and get to Caer Lyon.

Now, before I go on in my Squirehood story, allow me to give you all a little insight on the Avalon bosses. They combine the HIGH HIGH health of Dragonspyre(no reference to the dragon mobs and bosses) bosses and the Power Pip madness of Zafaria. I kid you not, when I was fighting Caoranach, he started(refer to picture from previous post) with 4 Power Pips! And he had 12,500 health points. Now, back to my Squirehood story.

I was in some deep trouble fighting the Harlequin Knight, and to make matters worse, he was Ice, with a life minion. AND he had about 10,470 health, cast Fortify about 7 times, AND he cast Tower Shield a LOT(but what's surprising about that going against Ice mobs?). So I was in some boiling water when I got into combat. I was not on his good side obviously, because the first round of teh battle, he started off with a Freeze spell. I was down to about 1789 health out of 4269 health when my Life Wizard friend ported in to help me.

After about 7 or 12 rounds after he ported, I knew I was going to make it through the battle, and after I defeated him about 10 minutes later, I was able to go to Caer Lyon.

I'll keep you all posted on my adventures as I travel through Avalon.

No comments:

Post a Comment