Tuesday, May 29, 2012

My First Avalon Boss Battle

So I started Avalon today, and I'm enjoying the scenery, when they release Caoranach the Fire Spitter on me:


























When I first saw that, I was all like, 'I can't do this, this is impossible. There's no freaking way i can do this by myself.' But as i fought, i realized that he was really just a non cheating, easier version of the Jabberwock, and I saw that i could indeed do it. However, when he cast a freaking Infallible on me, i was not happy, because my defenses were neutralized, but I NEVER go down without a fight, and I fought my hardest. Still hard to believe that KI is making us fight dragons now, but none the less, I pulled my best spells and pulled out a victory, with a few spots of difficulty on the way to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment