Friday, October 26, 2012

Azteca

Hello Wizards. I might like to inform you of the new world (although I have a sneaking suspicion that you've heard of it already, Azteca! It has a theme that centers around Dinosaurs.

I'm here to admit, I've been dreaming worlds after Avalon for a LONG time, like, oh I don't know, since Avalon came out. I will post my ideas here before I introduce the new world:

Tyrania(basically, what Azteca is, a world with a dinosaur theme)
Volcuronus(a world with a firey wasteland after a volcano exploded and made life nearly impossible)
Mirage(since Azteca is the 4th world in our Morganthe Story, maybe my wish of Mirage being the last world of our Morganthe Story will come true)
Serperia(a world with a snake theme. Enemys include snakes and the last boss is the Serpent King)

Now, into the nitty gritty of it. Kingsisle has obviously introduced Azteca to succede Avalon as our Morganthe world. Leah Ruben even gives us a teaser:
"A mysterious person from your wizard's past will be returning to make a dramatic reappearance. Players WILL definately recognize this character":
Massivley Arcitle
Massively posted an arcticle on the new world of Azteca only a short while ago, read the arcticle here, i find it to be a rather interesting read:http://massively.joystiq.com/2012/10/24/wizard101-invites-us-to-the-dinosaur-world-of-azteca-embargo-1/

One thing is for sure though, this world is a keeper FOR SURE. Only one other game could match this, well more like games, and Pokemon Black2 and White2 don't even COMPARE to a world the size of Azteca.

New spells, new gear, new pets, even new houses are in store for us. I think that that mystery person is Malistaire, but I don't know. See that coffin in the background near the portal looking thing, it might be Morganthe's long lost son, if she ever had a kid. I'll post more pictures down below.

In my next post(unknown when that will be posted), I will be discussing the new Level 84 Star spells, 86 Sun spells, 88 School spells and 88 Moon Spells.

Cheers,

Patrick EmeraldPyre a.k.a The Vanquisher
(P.S. If any of you have a recording of the new Battle Theme for Azteca, please tell me, cause I want to hear the theme. Ok, now seduce your thoughts on these:)









No comments:

Post a Comment