Thursday, June 7, 2012

Catalan the Lightning Lizard

Lightning Lizards. I hate them. And I can attest to the argument that Catalan does indeed have a reputation for spitting lightning out of his mouth. I think this is the hardest wyrm boss battle yet, as storm monsters have a bad tendance to critical on things like Triton and Leviathan, but I don't have much fear of storm monsters anymore, that will be until I get on to the next world after Avalon. Then I may start fearing storm mobs and people again.

Anyway, I've been doing a LOT of questing in Avalon, and I'm in Dun Dara. I have had some help from my friend Evan DuneHunter, and I've been shooting through Avalon like nobody's buisiness. I'm level 75 in Dun Dara, and I've found that Avalon is MUCH tougher than Zafaria. I was excited to go here when it first came out, but now I'll have to see what the Pendragon holds to see what I'll be up against later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment