Sunday, June 3, 2012

Jabberwock at not so long last

'Twas brillig, and the slithey toves dist gyre and gimble in the wabe.' Well, the Jabberwock is not easy to defeat, let me tell you all that first hand. When me and my friend Brianna, storm wizard of my PvP team, FusionFlare, went up against the Jabberwock it was a fight to behold:









When I was fighting the Jabberwock with Brianna, I was intimidated, so I asked Brianna to lend a helping hand, and she gladly obbliged. then came the part of when we had to actually fight the Jabberwock. So we went and he gave us his spiel:




As we were defeated, we has several minutes to think of our stratagy, when along came Kelsey FireHeart.I'm not going to give you every last detail, but we defeated the Jabberwock. The minion was dispatched soon after:





No comments:

Post a Comment