Friday, June 1, 2012

The Wild:Winter Wyrm

Fire Elf village you say?Fire Elf?!HA!More like Ice Elf to me. I walk into the Fire Elf Village in the Wilds of Weirwood, and what do I spy, but a bunch of Ice. Come to find out that the Fire Elf Village was overrun by a Winter Wyrm, a big mean ice dragon unleashed on the village. So what does the only unfrozen fire elf want me to do, battle the Winter Wyrm and free the village!:

Now, I love Ice school, its really great, but when I have to fight ice monsters!, well, that's pushing it. So I go and battle the big mean ice dragon with the help of a level 70 Fire henchman from Zafaria. When I was having trouble fighting the big mean old dragon, Oldubia BlueFire swooped in and saved me right when I needed it most.  I took out the minion, which made the entire battle so much easier because he was Fire. So it was not as hard, and I soon pulled a not so smooth victory:

No comments:

Post a Comment